Filmmaker and Professor Jeff Wray joins us for a discussion on Medicine for Melancholy. We talk about the films highs and lows, it’s faults, how everyone wants to hate Wyatt Cenac in this film, the history of contentious space in San Francisco on film, and Jeff briefly makes some awesome statements on digital aesthetic that has really stuck with me.
- heidisaman likes this
- scaredykropotkitten likes this
- soiledbyhate reblogged this from deadandimmortal and added:
- itmustbehalloweeninthesea likes this
- slantednotenchanted reblogged this from deadandimmortal and added:
- deadandimmortal posted this